Karna's Blog

Friday, August 24, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

I've been slacking again, cause I have too damn many jobs. I worked all day for Chelan yesterday, from 7 to 4 then went to the Elks at 5 to bartend. Usually we are done and closed by 930 or 10, but wouldn't you know it, the owner/manager/whatever his title is was there drinking and we were there til 1230, cause how do you go about kicking out the head honcho? You don't. You stay. Now I am at the Church job, and go straight to Java Hus after this. Luckily I talked my way out of working tonight so I can go to the Friday night weekly gathering...it might be beer pong this week, if we can get organized. Doesn't really matter though, I just want to be there, cause I am ALWAYS showing up three hours late and I miss everything and everyoen and everyone is drunk by the time I get there. So tonight I get to hang out with my friends finally.