Karna's Blog

Monday, August 13, 2007

visitor

sorry it's been almost a week...I have a friend up here visiting from seattle! His name is Allan. And yes, he has a girl in Seattle, and is just my friend, since that is everyone's first question, nosy people. Thursday I had to work at the Elks so he hung out there all night. Friday we drove out the road and looked at places and looked for animals. Saturday we had softball against Wrangell all day. Sunday we went upriver. The weather could not have been better since he got here. It is totally beautiful and he even got burned upriver yesterday! I have to work til 6:30 today which SUCKS and maybe even tuesday and wednesday, and he leaves thursday so that totally sucks cause I want to be able to hang out! My brother might take him fishing today, we will see.