Karna's Blog

Friday, January 04, 2008

Wedding day tomorrow

No, not my wedding day. If I was old and married you wouldn't want to read my blog. My cousin Tonia and Brandon (he's not my cousin haha) are gettin hitched at 7 pm at the Elks Lodge. Should be a good time. The reception follows immediately in the same spot as the wedding, and seeing as my family, ahem, likes to drink, it should be quite the party. My half sister also rolls into town tomorrow, who I have not seen in 5 years. Whom I have not seen? Hmmm. You'd never guess I'm an English teacher. So, tomorrow I will possible try to think of something interesting to write about. OH MY GOD I NEARLY FORGOT tomorrow at 12:30 is the Hawks first playoff game against the Washington Redskins. GO HAWKS! I have no bet on this game for once, but my dignity is at risk. I get a lot of shit for being a Hawks supporter.