Karna's Blog

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Attack

Well life in the prison is exciting lately, and not in a good way. Staff attack yesterday so night class was cancelled. Got off work two and a half hours early. I would say that this part is nice but then I just sit in I-405 traffic so that is not so fun. One of the counselors got the tar beat out of her...apparently he broke her temple and tore her cheek. Other offenders helped pull the attacker off her. Poor lady. She is one of the only counselors I have not met yet but I hear she is nice. Major bummer. She will be ok though.

Hmmm I had something to tell you all this morning but I forgot it. I will write again when I remember. Damn. What the hell was it....I must be getting old. Almost a quarter of a century!

I had to kick a guy out of class today who just would not shut the hell up and stop arguing with me about how he should not have to be in school. The nice part is that other inmates were listening, and once he was gone, they said they thought I handled the whole thing nicely. One inmate said "you gave him 19 chances to shut up and listen to you and on the 20th you did what you had to do. That was done very well." this was from another pain in the ass student so it's nice to hear that they don't disapprove of me involving officers once in a while. As long as you give them ample chances to improve their behavior and they still don't, the inmates don't give you the lable of a nark. Not that I care. If they deserve it, they deserve it.