Karna's Blog

Sunday, March 02, 2008

hey hey hey

Well another successful weekend come and gone. Hmmm I wonder what an "unsuccessful" weekend would entail. Friday we went to the Yellabeak. Super fun. Danced a lot. Met a 6 foot 6 white guy who can dance. Wow. That hardly ever happens. He can swing as good as Venise which is pretty impressive. Saturday was my uncle's 50th birthday party, that was fun, then we went *gasp* to the Yellabeak. We are a little obsessed. Tall cowboyish guy was not there, sad. IT was ok....but not as fun as Friday. I lost at that stupid ass goddamn game, pool, tonight. I hate that game. Laura's whatever-he-is James made us dinner tonight, sweet. I love it when I don't have to cook. Back to work tomorrow. We are GED testing on Tuesday and 12 of my 15 pretesters qualified to test Tuesday! Amazing. My men are so smart.