Karna's Blog

Friday, March 25, 2005

Clubbing

So, we went out to a club last night to go dancing. I hate Italian men. There were four of us girls dancing together, so that apparently presents a fun challenge and we were surrounded the entire time my nasty men trying to grind with us, which was just disgusting. Then one guy came up to me, put his face so close our noses were touching, and screamed "BELLA!!" which annoyed the shit out of me so i threw my forearm into his throat and threw him backwards. Ok, I reacted before i thought. But it was still fun. Then another guy kept groping me, so finally after 10 minutes of not taking my hints to stop, I shoved him. Apparently this guy hasn't heard the "don't hit girls" rule, cause he shoved back pretty hard. Walking away after this would have been the smart option, right? But no, I had to shove back, sending him flying into his little hoard of friends. So he shakes his fist in my face as though he is threatening to punch me. So of course I shake my fist right back, and turn the fist into flipping him off. At this point a small crowd has gathered to pretend to be dancing but actually watch this scene, and they all start laughing at him for being fought by a girl, so he finally went sliding out of sight. Good times, huh? Then we left, since I had already narrowly avoided two fights, and we figured it was about time for me to get kicked out if I didn't leave on my own. But hey, I don't like getting groped by nasty guys, ok? I almost wish he HAD hit me, so i could have been justified in punching him in the face.