Karna's Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Portland

I just got back from portland from my friends' wedding! It was really fun...Denise and Jake got married, who were both on the basketball team at whitman so i knew them from that, and jake's little sister Erin is one of my closest friends at whitman and was a bridesmaid so i got to stay with her and be involved in all the wedding preparations. Of course, the day i left p-town it was 78 degrees here and pouring in portland, then got nice in portland today and shitty here...that sucks. I missed zieak's djing saturday but he has agreed to play music next week so that's cool. I got to see a bunch of my whitman friends who have been graduated for a while now, and me and two of them from the men's bball team decided it would be fun to sneak into the pool at 2 AM drunk last night and jump in in our underware so that was fun. That's about all my exciting stories...gotta go eat now.