Karna's Blog

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Happy birthday to Ginger

we are going out in seattle in about half an hour. I volunteered to drive, I bet that's a shocker for you petersburg people who know a Karna that does NOT drive because she ALWAYS drinks. Well, look at this mature move I just made. DD. Haha. I got new dress today which I am wearing and is SUPER cute, look at my myspace tomorrow and I will put up pictures. I really should start putting pics back on here too for those people without myspace. So, laura and I leave three weeks from today for Mexico. We have been on a diet for a month now...well since the 29th of Jan, so over a month. That's because we leave the 29th so we had exactly two months to diet. I have currently lost 7pounds. Just for fun I tried on a pair of size 7 jeans, and I can nearly squeeze my fat ass into them. Just a few more pounds to go. woohoo. ok then, I'm off to drive us to seattle.