Karna's Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Happy Birthday Dylan!

Dylan is old now. We went to Kito's for his birthday last night, it was interesting. Totally packed but I only knew like half the people. my new pink sweatshirt is covered in cake becauase i danced with Trevor Rogers and for some reason he was entirely covered in chocolate cake, in his hair and all over his clothes and face. I didn't ask. My cousin Tonia was buying all my drinks for some reason so that was pretty sweet. The best part was when dyl and brita didn't realize that everyone left the dance floor and were standing there alone, making out in front of all of kito's. Freakin hilarious. We tried to have an afterparty at dyl and matte's house so about 7 or 8 of us took a cab out there and waited and no one showed up, so we were totally shot down and just went to bed. Tonight is zieak's last night so we are going out again...