Karna's Blog

Friday, October 06, 2006

who woulda thought....

I am becoming my mother.
So lately my hair, previously stick-straight like good Indian hair should be, has begun to dry with a funky wave. I can no longer just let it air dry and do nothing to it if I want it to be cute. I used to be the object of hair jealously, as all my friends spent hours with their straightening irons and mine dried flat. Not anymore. sO i had this wild thought, maybe it's curly. longshot I know. I bought some "curling/scrunching mousse" today, cheap stuff cause I figured I was dreaming, and scrunched my hair. totally curly. whoa. weird. what kinda Indian has curly hair. and i don't like crab, clams, or shrimp. I'm a bad Indian. the white in me is coming out. I think I like this curly hair thing though! takes two minutes to scrunch it, but still straight enough that 5 minutes of blow drying produces straight hair. Alright ,I'm sure you are sick of hair talk now.